My Brag Books Story

I bought some "Beyond the Pages" stuff a long time ago. Every time I tried to pull myself together to work on it, I just freaked. I had seen Angie's creations. They are so lovely.
Two months ago, with three little additions to my extended family, I decided that I should make some keepsakes for them. "Beyond the Page" waved out to me again! Like the Charge of the Light Brigade, I treaded into these:

They are pretty much like mini Scrapbooks except that they are smaller. The covers are thick and sturdy. Deoupaged and embellished them. Added several blank pages, stamped some journal lines and there you go.
Ahem, the added pages need to respect the shape of the cover.
I thought that I should not deny the mothers, the pleasure of filling in the album. They don't necessarily agree with me. Well, its the thought that counts

No comments: