Stocking Up Time

Saturday, 15 November 2008 found me bright an early at Jatujak Saturday Market, Bangkok
The market was massive ..... and crowded!Vendors don't even know what was sold in the next alley. There I was frantically flashing samples of the embellishments I was looking for.
I was greeted with rows and rows of mulberry papers, recycled papers with really pretty flowers and leaves. Pretty is of course an understatement.Believe you me, much restrain was executed. I drooled.
Finally ... the shops selling mulberry posies. It was like "Wow!!" (another understatement). I was like a kid in a candy store.
There are only two words to describe my state here:
TOTALLY CONFUSED.
And why not? The heaps and heaps of paper posies in a kaleidoscope of colours.I must say I was rather impressed by the long suffering of by KSiang, EnHui and EnYi.
As the crowd grew and I mean visibly ballooned and the heat set in, I knew it was time to leave .... sob, sob!
Need I say more?

No comments: